Update, January 14 2022
WELCOME TO COMPLEXE DESJARDINS
We are pleased to welcome you !
Your health and safety continue to be a top priority. As such, Complexe Desjardins is committed to implementing the safety measures and rules announced by the Government of Québec and public health authorities by following the required disinfection procedures and cleaning rigorously and by constantly monitoring the maximum authorized reception capacity.
To ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all, we ask you to respect the mandatory safety measures below:
- Wash your hands at the entrance to the Complexe and its stores.
- Wear a mask inside the Complexe, except to eat or drink in a restaurant.
- Keep your distance from others.
- CLOSURE OF DINING ROOM RESTAURANTS, FOOD KIOSKS AND FOOD COURT:
Dining rooms restaurants, food kiosks and the food court will be closed until further notice. Take-out orders will continue to be served by restaurateurs who remain open. Click the link to see the list of restaurants.
Restaurant are only only open from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, until further notice.
- MODIFIED OPENING HOURS OF STORES :
Please note that all stores, except Pharmacie Jean Coutu, will be closed on Sundays until January 16 2022, inclusively.
- Monday to Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 9:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All SAQ and Winners customers will be required to show a proof of vaccination to access these stores as of January 18.
*Opening hours may vary; please check individual store hours before visiting.
We look forward to welcoming you!
150 Sainte-Catherine St. W.
H2X 3Y2 Canada
- Monday 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m
- Tuesday 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m
- Wednesday 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m
- Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m
- Friday 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m
- Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Sunday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m