From November 25 to December 24, people of all ages are invited to discover the magic of the Holidays at Complexe Desjardins!
The program: a meeting with the real Santa Claus, a carousel ride, a ride on a little train, face painting done by professionals for your children, and several shows (theatre, dance) which will amaze all audiences, not to mention an immersive show with sounds, lights and water jets (Fontaine Boréale).
One single destination to charm you to experience the magic of Christmas and find a host of shops, restaurants, and services that will make your holiday shopping more productive and fun!
From November 25 to December 24
- Saturdays*: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except November 25, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Sundays*: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except December 24, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
December 7 and 8: from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
From December 11 to 15: from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
From December 18 to 22: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
*Santa Claus is in great demand this year! To meet him during the weekend, it’s necessary to make an appointment the same day on-site starting from 9:30 a.m (except November 25).
- Meet Santa (free)
- Little train ride, presented by Montréal centre-ville ($3)
- Express photos in under 30 minutes, payment by card only
- Digital package, sent by email only (maximum of 5 high-resolution photos for printing): $25
- 4x6 photo print: $14
- Additional copy: $6 per photo
- Carousel ride ($3)
- Makeup for kids (free)
- Shows for children, choirs, orchestras, dance (free)
If you would like to visit us, click here to learn more.