Rules and code of conduct at Complexe Desjardins
To help ensure a pleasant environment and an optimal experience for all our visitors, we invite you to read our rules and thank you for showing courtesy and respect at all times.
• Loitering, or the prolonged and unjustified presence of anyone, is forbidden throughout all private and public Complexe Desjardins areas, including on the premises of our merchants in the shopping mall.
• Smoking or vaping is prohibited inside and within 9 metres of our establishment, as per provincial law.
• It is forbidden to consume alcohol in the public areas of our establishment.
• The consumption and sale of drugs are strictly forbidden.
• No form of verbal or physical aggression or violence will be tolerated.
• Noisy, bothersome and indecent behaviour will not be tolerated.
• Canvassing and solicitation are prohibited at all times.
• Shoes and clothing must be worn at all times.
• The use of bicycles, scooters and skateboards is prohibited.
• Animals are not permitted inside our establishment, with the exception of authorized service animals.
• Complexe Desjardins’s Wi-Fi is reserved for mall guests and event participants.
• Furniture in public areas (tables, chairs, benches, etc.) is reserved for Complexe Desjardins’s customers and guests only.